Find a local partner
WHAT TYPE OF PARTNER DO YOU NEED?
Depending on your needs and specifications, you might be on the lookout for:
- An industrial partnership, to share or delegate your production along with that of the partner (it could take the form of subcontracting) in order to achieve economies of scale.
- A commercial partnership, to benefit from the expertise and reputation of a local partner (their geographical location, their commercial strength, their client portfolio, etc). A commercial partnership can help to develop new markets and generate a higher turnover.
- A technology partnership, to give you the chance to innovate by reducing your R&D costs and related risks.
- A financial partnership, to obtain funding and sustain your company’s development.
These partnerships can be complemented in other ways, for example, theme-based networks and business groups.
COMPLETE YOUR FINANCE PLAN AND MAKE YOUR PROJECT A SUCCESS
How do I seal funding for my project?
Basically speaking, there are 4 types of stakeholders you can contact to obtain funding for your business start-up project:
- Equity investors
- Banks and credit institutions
- Crowdfunding platforms
- Public bodies
HOW DO I FIND A BUSINESS PARTNER?
To help you find your next business partner, here are the 6 stages and tips to follow for that perfect match!
- Identify the profile of your ideal associate
- Start to get to know them
- Find a complementary profile
- Use your friends and relatives and…
- Take all the time you need to find the right associate!