Are you looking for funding to launch or develop your business or even to complete your financial plan?
Then we’ve got good news for you! Dunkerque Promotion and our partners can help you to find the right financial aid for your project. With plenty of experience in financial engineering cases, our team is in the perfect position to show you the different financial and tax incentives available to support your investment project.
Dunkerque Promotion’s financial, legal and administrative expertise will be a real asset to your development. We can:
- Help you to define or clarify your needs
- Help you to identify potential sources of funding
- Provide you with the best possible advice for the preparation of your financial aid applications
- Introduce you to partner banks and financial institutions
- Set up a financial round table with stakeholders
Do you have a business project and want to ask questions about funding?
Almost 70% of loans granted by banks are given to companies.
The amount of funding allocated by the Hauts de France region to strengthen the dynamic of the Third Industrial Revolution (Rev3)
The investment required for decarbonising Dunkirk’s port and industrial platform between 2021 and 2030
WHAT FUNDING IS AVAILABLE?
- EUROPEAN FUNDING
- FRANCE RELANCE ECONOMIC RECOVERY PLAN AND FRANCE 2030
- BANKS, BPIFRANCE
- SET A COMPANY IN A REGIONAL AID ZONE
- LOCAL AND REGIONAL AID
The European Union offers lots of financial aid to companies. It is classified into 3 main categories:
- Structural funds for more local projects.
- Sectoral programmes developed for specific sectors of at least regional scope.
- EU external action funding, which finances projects in countries outside the EU.
Initial searches can be carried out on the Your Europe website funding pages. There is specific funding to support the transition and decarbonisation of companies to complement these schemes. Contact us for more information.LET’S TALK IN CONFIDENTIALITY. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT NOW!
FRANCE RELANCE ECONOMIC RECOVERY PLAN AND FRANCE 2030
France Relance economic recovery plan and France 2030 are the French Government’s strategic schemes aimed at supporting companies in the wake of the health crisis and to help prepare for a future where the country is a model of innovation and carbon neutrality. With €30 bn allocated over 5 years, the aim of France 2030 is to develop France’s industrial competitiveness and the technologies of the future.
>>In partnership with a financial expert, Dunkerque Promotion has developed a summary of the financial aid available from France 2030, categorised by sector, amount, etc. A truly unique resource!ENQUIRE WITH US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Dunkirk maintains a special and harmonious relationship with banks and BPIFrance.
- Banks regularly participate in financing companies but there are differences based on their size (a group, microenterprise, SME). Although it is quite simple for large corporations to access credit, getting funding can be a lot more difficult for smaller companies. That’s why there are other financial arrangements available. Our agency can advise you on them.
- BPIFrance supports companies at each stage of their development: with loans, guarantees, equity, and particularly in their innovation, transition and international projects.
SET A COMPANY IN A REGIONAL AID ZONE
The European Commission allows the French authorities to grant specific financial aid in Regional Aid Zones (AFR). This funding contributes to the development of these areas, particularly as it supports the initial investments made by large corporations and SMEs and/or job creation related to these investments.
LOCAL AND REGIONAL AID
- The Hauts-de-France region reinforces national programmes, particularly through its Rev3 programme linked to the regional ecological transition and transformation. With an investment capacity of €40 m, Rev3 Capital is investing equity in regional companies supporting development projects as part of the 3rd Industrial Revolution (circular economy, energy efficiency, low carbon economy, etc.).
- The territory’s local authorities (Greater Dunkirk Urban Council (CUD) and the Hauts de Flandre Greater District Council (CCHF)) can offer support to local industrialists who invest and create jobs. That’s additional cash flow that should not be overlooked!
- Initiative Flandre can help to found or develop a company by providing an interest-free loan with no guarantee required. A renowned organisation, banks grant loans more easily to companies who have benefited from an interest-free loan.
In Dunkirk, revitalisation agreements can be reached and can lend a significant helping hand in some cases. What do they involve?
- Companies with more than 1,000 employees applying a restructuring plan that affects the balance of an employment area must now implement an initiative promoting the creation of new jobs.
- In addition to their financial and moral obligations towards the employees they dismiss, these companies also have a duty to the territory: as reparation, they must make a financial contribution to the reconstruction of the business and the development of jobs in these territories, with the aim of re-creating as many jobs as they cut.
- This funding can be accessed, thus providing an additional financial leverage for all job creation projects.
COMPLEMENTARY FINANCIAL SUPPORT NOT TO BE OVERLOOKED
Large corporations are setting up specific schemes that can be used as a springboard for start-ups, innovative projects and even linked to occupational integration, etc…
- Open@TotalEnergies and EDF Pulse And You are two examples of initiatives led by large industrial groups. They provide support for innovative projects involving carbon neutrality. The challenges around the energy transition are encouraging more and more large private corporations to support carbon neutrality-related projects.
- TotalEnergies Développement Régional provides financial support for projects that are getting off the ground and developing, start-up takeovers and SMEs.
OUR EXPERTS CAN HELP YOU TO FIND FUNDING
+33 (0)6 62 32 49 11
+33 (0)6 64 46 61 22